What’s the single greatest obstacle leaders face in their development, effectiveness, and advancement? Lack of self-awareness! Dr. John C. Maxwell's The Self-Aware Leader will help any leader become more self-aware, focused, and confident. In this short yet insightful volume, you will learn how to:
- gauge your effectiveness as a leader,
- make better choices that lead to success,
- discover and correct your own mistakes,
- improve your leadership with the team, and
- make the right trades in your career.
With fifty years of leading and teaching experience, Maxwell, the most influential leadership expert in the world, can help you become your best leadership self. The Self-Aware Leader is great for:
- men and women of all ages.
- new and seasoned leaders who want to avoid micro-managing, handle criticism with grace, and give others the credit they deserve.
- new and seasoned managers looking to identify their strengths, become a better learner, and improve listening skills.
When leaders don’t see themselves clearly, understand their strengths and weaknesses, or recognize their negative interactions with their team, they limit their influence and undermine their own effectiveness. What’s the solution? Become a self-aware leader.